My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

December 26, 2011

12/26/11 - Christmas Part 2

Since the last Vancomycin hook up was last night/this morning, Haylee and I got to sleep uninterrupted!  And it was nice....!  She's been doing super great today!  She's still got tons and tons of 'tude...and I'm soooo over it! 
We went out and about and returned some things from Christmas.  The kids got a few multiple items - we used the gift cards and let them pick out other things that they wanted.  It was like Christmas all over again - boxes covering the dining room table, kids yelling at each other to leave their stuff alone, etc.  It was irritatingly blissful!
It's been a rather boring day (aside from venturing out to the Mall area...what were we thinking!?) and I love it!  I'd rather be bored and at home than bored and in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment