My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

January 2, 2012

1/2/12 - Post New Year Day

My dear friend, Meth, and her beautiful girls, Abby and Jasmine, came by for a visit today.  All 3 girls played so well together and it's always great catching up with Meth.  Mason put on quite the show for them (as always!). 
After they left, Haylee played with Savannah for a little while.  She enjoys it so much and with clinic starting full time tomorrow, I'm not sure how much they will get to play.  I'm sure it will all depend on how well she handles the treatment and what time the appointments are.  I really have no idea what to expect from these treatments...only what the side effect paper tells me could happen.  I'm afraid to Google it, ya know?

Well, nothing much to tell today!  That's always good, right??

1 comment:

  1. LOVED seeing you! The girls want to know when they can come back! :). As for Mason... I am in love with that precious child. What a doll! So glad to see you and to catch up w you yesterday. I get teared up every time I even think of you saying the word "remission." So happy for you! Prayers are being answered.... :)

    ReplyDelete