My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

January 16, 2012

1/16/12 - MLK Day-"I have a dream..."

Haylee went to see 'Beauty and the Beast' in 3D with my mom today and had a great time!  They said Belle was beautiful!  She was bouncing off the walls when I got her back...Skittles and 2 cherry icees!!  She was full of sugar.  That's what Nonnas are for!  My mom made cupcakes for the staff at my center as a way to say 'Thanks' for supporting us during everything.  The girls said they were yummy!!  Adam went to work and Mason went to school.  I had a nice day and some much needed ME time :)

Haylee is STILL doing great and we have clinic Tuesday - Saturday this week.  Tomorrow is our long day filled with EKGs, physical exams, and infusion.  I'll report her counts tomorrow. 

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Belle is the most beautiful princess and Haylee is my most beautiful princess. I am so proud of you, Bug, for not giving a care about wearing you hat. Cudos to you!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete