My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

January 15, 2012

1/14/12 - Ah, no clinic today (for 3 days!)

Ah, Haylee and I didn't have to drive down to Atlanta today - and don't Saturday-Monday since Monday is MLK Birthday.  The down side to that is we will be Tuesday - Saturday this week and will have to be admitted Saturday morning for treatment. 
Haylee's been getting a rash that looks like hives on her neck and chin...from what?  I don't know.  I can control it with Benadryl (I found out last night that liquid works better than the pill!).  I'm still going to get the Claritin or Zyrtec to give her during the day.  It's just crazy how it comes and goes like that but I haven't changed anything for her to be having a reaction to anything. 
We took the kids to my parents house last night and Adam and I went to get me another tattoo.  It's a tribal sun with the Aries symbol in the middle (it's Mason's tattoo).  I'm going to have "Believe" added to Haylee's tattoo in the next few weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Still gonna get it on your foot?? Glad you guys are all doing so well!! Love you bunches!
    ~Stephy~

    ReplyDelete