My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

January 14, 2012

1/13/12 - Friday!

Another good day at clinic!  Super fast again today...Maggie and the pharmacy were on their games again!  Started at 10:50am and out by 1pm!  They don't offer school on Fridays in the clinic but she was able to get The rest of her school work done while we were there and still have time to play the Wii. 
The clowns were there when we arrived at clinic.  Dr. Pucci was there again and he was making the entire waiting room laugh.  Although some kids and adults are scared of clowns, they really are a good way to make everyone forget their troubles for a while. 
Her line dressing is still itchy.  I was told to try Zyrtec, Claritin, or Zantac to help with the itching during the day so she's not sleepy so I need to get some of that!  It's really bad at night and the Benadryl and hydrocortizone just doesn't help enough.  It makes for somewhat rough nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment