My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

January 23, 2012

1/21-1/22/12 - An uneventful weekend :)

We had clinic on Saturday and hopefully this will be our last Saturday!!  We left our house about 9:45am and was set up in a room by 11am.  After the nurse asked us all the questions and a doctor came in and visited, we were FINALLY hooked up at 1:15pm.  We were flushed and unhooked by 4pm but didn't get our discharge papers and leave until just after 5pm. Needless to say, I was pretty mad!  Haylee got the rest of her schoolwork done and we played in the playroom for a while. 
Sunday was a very lazy day.  We all stayed in our PJ's until the afternoon.  We went to Target for a few things then to dinner at my parents house for Sunday dinner. 

Have a great start to your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment