My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

February 12, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL HAYLEE KATE!!!

My baby girl is 9 years old today!  I can't believe 9 years have past (with what she's dealt with, she seems older, but is still very much 9 years old).  I have the best little girl EVER!  She is an amazing girl and continues to amaze me everyday with her strength and willpower to continue fighting and going about life like she does.  She makes me strong, just to know what she's been through, what she's currently dealing with, and what's left to come.  She will hit it head on and overcome it all.  That's my girl :)

We love you Haylee Kate!!!  Happy 9th Birthday with MANY, MANY more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment