My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

February 14, 2012

2/13/12 - Monday Funday

Haylee took in cupcakes to her class at school to celebrate her birthday.  They were chocolate and vanilla with blue icing.  I'm sure some of those kids went home with blue stained teeth!  She had another good day and got caught up on all her schoolwork (she was behind just a bit). 
The school nurse called me today to tell me that she had bumped her head on a box that was sticking out from the wall (I guess one of those teacher boxes?).  You can imagine that when she told me who she was and that Haylee was in the clinic, my heart sank!  I talked to her though and she seemed to be just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment