My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

February 12, 2012

2/11/12 - The eve of Haylee's birthday

Haylee slept in today until almost 9:30 which is good for her.  She woke up feeling good, too!  We didn't really do alot today except run a few errands.  We met my parents at Luigi's for dinner because that's where Haylee wanted to go for her birthday dinner.  She was in pizza heaven!  When we got home, Adam surprised her with a present he bought for her that she has been wanting....the Skylander Wii game bundle.  She was so excited and we didn't see her for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment