My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

February 26, 2012

2/26/12 - Pictures from the weekend

Haylee with Kevin Cone (Wide Receiver - Atlanta Falcons)



Haylee with Michael Palmer (Tight End - Atlanta Falcons)


Haylee with one of the Atlanta Falcon Cheerleaders

A cookie decorating party in the playroom

Haylee and another little girl on the floor decorating cookies

We were at the Superhero Art Party.  She's wearing her Superhero Tutu!

Haylee and Spiderman

Haylee and Batman

Posing for the camera!
She was spinning around
She was chasing a squirrel and it went in the bushes.  I guess she thought she could catch it...poor squirrel!

1 comment: