My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

February 19, 2012

2/18-2/19/12 - A laid back, rainy weekend

We didn't really do a lot this weekend.  On Saturday, we did a little shopping for me, got Mason his free doughnut from Valentines Day, and Haylee spent her birthday money from Nonna and PawPaw.  We lounged around the house all day on Sunday before going over to Nonna and PawPaw's for dinner.

Haylee starts back to clinic on Monday afternoon.  My mom is going with us to see how everything works because she's going to start taking Haylee a few days a week to help me out so I can work a little.  I'll go with her every Monday since that's the day she sees the doctor and gets her EKG.  Depending on the rest of her schedule and her H/H services, will depend on how many days a week we each take her.

Have a good rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment