My daughter, Haylee Kate, was diagnosed with APML Leukemia, which is a rare form, on November 21, 2011 at 8 years old. I thought this would be a good way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out and to let others know about her ups and downs throughout her treatment.

March 20, 2012

3/20/12 - The link to Haylee's news story

Here's the link to Haylee's interview that aired on Fox 5 in Atlanta on Monday evening.  She did great!!  Happy First Day of Spring!

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/health/FOX-Medical-Team-Tech-Kids-20120319-pm-pk

Hopefully, this will take you straight to the video.  Her CNN interview is tomorrow.  I'll post that information as soon as I get it.

2 comments:

  1. She was AWESOME!!!! Her smile is so bright.... I cried during the entire interview. She is so brave and I admire her strength and courage during this crazy bump in the road of her life. I love you guys and am praying for you several times a day. God is good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, Haylee did great in her interview. She is such a happy strong little girl and your family is amazing with how you guys have just jumped right into this and are fighting it. I miss you bunches, give those babies love for me. Call me soon! Stephanie B.

    ReplyDelete